- 1 leek, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 big apple, peeled, cored and cubed
- 1 l of water
- 2 cubes of vegetable stock
- salt, pepper
- pinch of nutmeg
- spring onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of sliced almonds
- Melt butter in a pot, fry onion and leek, till translucent.
- Add carrot, potato, apple, pour in water, add stock cubes, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 20 minutes.
- Mix soup with blender.
- Serve sprinkled with mint leaves, spring onion and almonds.