I don't really have a name for it because I just make it up as I go. I
make this when I'm lazy. I get some chicken thighs and slice a few
slits on them (too lazy to cut them up).
1. Cut up some spring onions. Heat up pan and some cooking oil.
Put half (the bottom part which is light green and whitish) of the
spring onion (and if you like spicy, put in some chilli and pepper.
I've used dried ones but any will do) in the pan until there's so
3. Put in the chicken thighs and fry until golden.
4. Pour in some soy sauce, if you want to be concise (30ml dark, 30ml light soy)
5. Sugar, salt ... according to taste.
6. Add water until thighs are submerged.
7. Boil until sauce thickens.
8. Garnish with leftover spring onions.