1. Crush all the nuts into a coarse powder and leave on the side for the time being.
2. Combine water and sugar in a pot with a thick base. Bring to a boil and then let it simmer at medium heat for 15-20 minutes. To check if it is ready, place a small drop between your fingers and if there is a strand, when you seperate your fingers it is ready (caution, HOT).
3. Add the nuts, milk powder, ghee and cardamom (crushed)into the sugar syrup. Turn the heat to low and stir the mixture continously. It should create a soft dough like consistency.
4. When you start faintly smelling the nuts, add the saffron and take mixture off the heat.
5. Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls while mixture is still hot.
Let cool and enjoy.