- 350 grams of beef steak, sliced
- 1/2 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 250 grams of spinach, blanched
- 6 small dried shitake mushroom, dehydrated, sliced
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced
- 150 grams of sweet potato vermicelli
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of beef stock
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of potato starch
- sesame seeds
- spring onion, sliced
- Mix marinate ingredients and deep in beef slices, marinate about 30 minutes.
- Cook noodles according to instructions on the package.
- Separate yolks from egg whites.
- Separate bowl mix egg yolks with 1 teaspoon of water. Proceed same with egg whites.
- Heat wok, grease it with oil, fry yolk omelet.
- Remove from wok, clean wok with paper towel, grease and fry whites omelet.
- Cut each omelet in half and slice.
- Heat wok again and fry beef, till done. Remove from wok.
- Fry carrot stripes, celery slices and shitake slices.
- Mix sauce ingredients, add to wok, mix well.
- Return beef to wok, add vermicelli and egg stripes.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame and spring onion.