This is a quick fix meal, best served as lunch on warmer days. The cucumber and cold soba noodles are quite refreshing!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
1. Boil pot of water for soba noodles.
2. Make sauce by mixing soba tsuyu, sugar, sesame oil and soy sauce.
3. Julienne cucumbers and chop kimchee into bite-size strips.
4. Make a bed of chopped lettuce in a deep bowl, and drizzle sauce.
5. Place noodles on top, with kimchee and cucumbers.
Sprinkle sesame seeds and strips of scallion for garnish, and all's set.