- 5 eggs
- 11/2 cups sugar
- 8 tbsp oil
- 8 tbsp water
- 1 pack (10gr) baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 4 grams vanila extract
- 1 tbsp cacao (u can put more)
- castor/powdered/icing sugar
- Beat the egg whites almost to snow
- Add the egg yolks and sugar
- In the flour add baking powder and stir a little bit
- Mix everything together except the cacao
- Pour 2/3 texture in a special dissh (u can use everthing u want but i use dish so the shape is like that)
- In the other part add cacao mix and pour.
- Bake unitil is ready at 220-250 degrees C
- After its ready leave it a little bit to cool down and turn it upside down
- Put some castor/powdered/icing sugar on top.
Serve and enjoy!