An easy everyday sort of meal. This is my first posted recipe so be gentle.
For the tilapia:
- Sprinkle both sides of the fish liberally with the jerk seasoning, salt and pepper.
- In a pan on medium-high heat, add olive oil and briefly saute garlic.
- Add tilapia and cook for 3-4 minutes per side. I like to put a few of those garlic slices on top while cooking.
- When done, sprinkle green onion on top and serve.
For the sweet potato fries:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (220 degrees celsius).
- Slice the sweet potato into thick slices.
- Add them to a ziploc bag with all the other ingredients and shake to coat.
- Add potatoes to a roasting pan or baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Flip the potatoes over and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- I sprinkled with a little more kosher salt when done though it isn't necessary.