1/3 cup of flour
1/4 cup of milk
1 small tomato, seeds removed and chopped
1/2 yellow capsicum, julienned
1 medium sized onion, sliced
3 stalks of spring onion, cut into thirds
1. Mix eggs, flour and milk in a bowl until mixture is smooth.
2. Add salt to mixture according to preference.
3. Heat medium sized frying pan and add some oil.
4. Pour mixture into frying pan.
5. Add vegetables evenly on top of the mixture. Press the vegetables down with a large spatula.
6. Cook until bottom side is golden brown.
7. Flip pancake over and cook until it is golden brown.
8. Remove from heat and serve.