- 600 grams of beef tenderloin, cut into chunks
- 1/2 of red bell pepper, cubbed
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 big onions, sliced
- 1 japanese curry block
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 700 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sake
- Mix marinate, add meat and refrigerate minimum 1 hour (could be overnight).
- Heat oil in the wok and fry onions, add meat fry till it changes colour, add remaining vegetables, pour in water and add curry block.
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes till potatoes are boiled.
- Sprinkle with coriander.