Preparation of The Shyrup:
- Put the water, sugar, lemon slice in a pan,
- Boil it for 10 minutes and
- Let it cool.
Preparation of The Dough:
- Mix the egg and yogurt for a while and then
- Add and mix the flour, carbonat, lemon juice well to prepare the dough.
- Meanwhile melt the oil in a pan and put the iron mould to turn red.
- Dip the red iron mould first into the dough and then into the fried pan.
- Let the dough piece release from the mould and fry it.
- Continue this until the dough is finished.
- Dip the fried dough pieces into the shyrup.
Bon appetite :)