- boil a rice, strain and wash with cold water and set aside
- boil the chicken breast then cut it into bite size pieces; put 2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan, together with 1tbsp of curry powder, and fry the chicken until crunchy tasty, adding salt and pepper;
- crush the garlic and put it in a bowl, and when the chicken is ready mix it with the garlic and set aside;
- in the remaining mixture in the pan add a little more oil, and put the vegetables, that have been cut in small cubes or slices, in this order: onion, leek, carrot and pepper; after they become soft, add the apple and cucumber(both cut in cubes), stir, and add the vegetable broth, adding another tbsp of curry powder, and the raisins, and let everything simmer until all the liquid has evaporated; remember to add salt and pepper, as this mixture has to be spicy;
- mix the vegetables with the rice, add the chicken and a can of corn, and you're ready to dig in!!
Be careful! This is very very very addictive!!!