This is an easy saturday breakfast dish perfect after a long night.
1. If Chorizo casing is easy to remove, peel it off and crumble Sausage into large skillet. If not, cut Chorizo into thin slices.
2. Cook over medium-low heat with onion and green pepper for about 5 minutes.
3. Remove excess fat.
4. Whisk eggs.
5. Reduce heat to low, pour eggs over Chorizo mixture in the pan, and cook, stirring almost constantly, until set.
6. Divide Egg mixture among tortillas, rolling tortillas around the filling.
7. Place seam side down in a large Baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
8. (Can be made about an hour ahead.) Warm Salsa in Saucepan over low heat. Preheat broiler. Place dish under element and broil until Cheese is melted and bubbly, 30 to 60 seconds. Serve with Salsa spooned over.
Note: Mexican sausages or chorizos are widely available. You could substitute lengths of Spicy Polish or Italian sausage.