I often eat a similar fried rice at HK style cafes, which I really enjoy. So I decided to put my own twist to this scallop fried rice.
1. While the rice is steaming, throw in the scallops in high heat right after you let the wok/pan heat up a little with oil and some green onions inside.
2. After the scallops are a deep/rich golden color or fried, throw in the rice with salt.
3. Throw in the rest of the green onions if you have anymore left.
4. Now pour in the egg whites while keeping the heat at a constant high and let the eggs settle a little.
5. Now mix and taste test. And then...