- 400 gr of "Falukorv" ("Falun sausage") or your choice of sausage.
- 1 onion (not too big)
- 4-5 fresh [field] mushrooms
- About 2,5 dl cream (15% fat)
- 1 dl corn (frozen)
- 1 teaspoon Sambal Oelek
- 1 meat bouillon cube
- The juice of one lime
- Black pepper
1. Slice the sausage, onion and mushrooms.
2. Fry the onion slow until it's soft, then add mushrooms and let it fry until it looks ready. Take it out, add the sausage and let it get some color, then put it back into the pan.
2. Add pepper and stir.
3. Pour cream in and let it cook up.
4. Add corn, Sambal Oelek, Bullion cube and lime juice. Stir around until the buillon cube is dissolved and let it all cook together for about 10 min.
5. Mix lots of pasta (gnocchi) into the pan and serve with caspicum, cucumber and salad.