- 2 pork chops, cut into strips
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Half tsp grated ginger
- 1 carrot, chopped into matchsticks
- Handful of sugar snaps
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts
- Bit of groundnut oil
- Mix the orange juice, zest, honey, soy sauce and grated ginger in a bowl. Add the pork chop strips and leave to marinade for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a wok and add the pork strips with half of the marinade. Fry for a few minutes.
- Add the carrot, sugar snaps and remaining marinade, tossing well to heat everything through quickly. Throw in the cashew nuts at the last minute before serving.