- 40 grams of butter
- 25 ml of milk
- 100 ml of jogurt
- 10 grams of yeast
- 35 grams of sugar
- pinch of salt
- 250 grams of flour
- 4 table spoons of pear jam
- 3 table spoons of honey
- 1/2 cup of nuts (pistachio & cashew)
- 1 egg, whipped
- Use milk to mix with yeast and 1 spoon of sugar and 1 spoon of flour, wait till it raise and doubles.
- Melt butter.
- Sift flour into large bowl, add sugar, salt, jogurt, melted butter and yeast mixture, knead the dough, cover the bowl with a cloth and keep it in warm for 30-40 min till it raise.
- Mix honey, jam and crushed nuts.
- Knead the dough once again, take half of it and roll it to form square, cover with thin layer of filling.
- Roll it up, cut slices 4 cm thick.
- Put each slice at the baking tray, keep it in warm for 30 min till rise, brush with whipped egg.
- Bake till golden brown, about 8 min, in preheated oven, in 250 degrees.