1. In a big bowl: mix 2 cups of flour + 1 cups of old wessex cereal + cranberries + walnut
2. in a smaller bowl, add 1+1/4 cup warm water to the yeast powder, mix well then mix into (step 1)
3. Mix, Mix, Mix till it's not running - I can't afford a machine so this part is all done by hand :(it takes a while
4. on your chopping board, spread some dry flour and placed the content of (step 3) onto the board, flat it out first then brush with egg and then roll up into a big long bread roll
5. set aside for 45min - 1hr
6. bake for 350 degrees for 45min.
7. ready to eat