I come up with this recipe when I was looking into my fridge to see what is there to eat *_^
The ingredient are what I have at that time, so feel free to omit any of the vegetables that you don't like. It's best to leave the garlic skin-on when baking as they are much sweeter this way.
The fennel is quite strong, so if you might want to decrease the quantity or omit it alltogether.
1. Preheat oven at 200 C.
2. Chop the vegetables to chunks.
3. Place chopped vegetables and garlic on baking dish, rub with olive oil, rosemary and thyme.
4. Bake in the oven until soft (approx. 40minutes)
5. After the vegetables are ready, squeeze the garlic out from the skin, and place everything into a blender (for smooth texture) or food processor (for chunkier texture).
6. Blend until smooth (add in stock if the mixture is too thick ).
7. Return to baking dish, add in the stock until desired consistency while heating and stirring.
8. Serve with Tabasco or sour cream as desired.