Makes about 25 cookies:
- 350g bananas (about 3-4)
- 200g ground almonds
- 170g dark chocolate, broken into tiny chunks
- 150g porridge oats
- 100g dessicated coconut
- 50ml olive oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Half tsp cinnamon
- Bit of salt
- Mash up bananas with oil and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix the oats with the almonds, coconut, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Carefully stir in the banana mixture, then fold in the chocolate.
- Create round shapes and place on a lined baking tray a small distance apart (they won't spread much).
- Bake at 180 degrees C for about 15 minutes.