300ml hot veggie stock
few sundried tomatoes, sliced
1 tomato, diced
2 spring onions, sliced
1 small red onion, sliced
2 mushrooms, sliced
juice and zest of 1 lemon
bit of cinnamon
3 tbsp natural yoghurt
1 tbsp lemon juice
bit of chopped coriander
bit of chopped ginger
1) Slice the aubergine in half, lengthways. Cut the flesh into cubes so that it's easy to scoop out later.
2) Heat the oven to 180 degrees C. Brush the aubergine with lemon and olive oil, then bake for half an hour.
3) Pour the couscous into a bowl with the stock, then cover and leave for 5 minutes.
4) Mix all the veg and cinnamon into the couscous.
5) When the aubergines are cooked, scoop out the flesh, and stir into the couscous mixture.
6) Spoon the mixture back into the aubergines and put back in the oven for about 15 minutes.
7) Mix the dressing ingredients together and drizzle over the aubergines to serve.