This is a recipe that calls for variation. Experiment with different nuts, add dried cranberries, raisins or any type of dried fruit. This is your own custom granola, go wild!
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F and lightly oil a sheet pan
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together except for the cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and dried fruits
- In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients along with the cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Combine the two mixtures and pour onto the sheet pan
- Bake for 30 minutes stirring every 15 minutes or so to toast evenly
- If adding dried fruits, add them now
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container