- 50 gr white cheese (feta)
- One boiled potaoes sliced
- One tomato (fresh or from can)
- Diced onion
- Green paper
- 50 gr mushrooms sliced
- Green onion for garnish
- Put the cheese at bottom then the potaoes, sleced tomato, chopped onion, sliced green paper and the mushrooms on top. Pour oil.
- Put in preheat oven 180 C (356 F) for 30-40 min.
- Remove the lid and break an egg and return in the oven for another 3 min (until over easy)
- Garnish with some green onion on top.
- The cooking must be in earthenware dish or something similar