- 2 small sweet peppers - diced
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup onion - diced
- 1 lime - diced (peel also)
- 1 avocado - diced
- black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- In a hot skillet (with oil if desired), sauté the peppers, onion, and lime peel.
- In a food processor, blend the peppers, onions, lime peel, lime flesh, and avocado. Once blended, set aside in a small bowl.
- Coast chicken breasts lightly with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Cook evenly with some oil in a skillet.
- When done, use paper towels to soak up excess oil on the chicken.
- Top with guacamole mixture and serve with rice.