Samgyeopsal style, sorta'-taco.
- Make the guacamole. There are plenty of good instructions on the tubes. Don't be shy with the coriander.
- Slice the beef into bite-size bits, about half a centimeter thick.
- Heat a pan, add olive oil and butter. The more the better.
- Add chili to pan, wait a bit, then fry the beef.
- Take beef out, add some red wine to the pan. Let reduce for a moment. Then strain to remove the chili bits. This is your sauce.
- Cooking is done. Now, put some guacamole in a leaf of lettuce. Dip a slice of beef in the sauce, then add to the leaf. Gorge.