- 1 trout, gutted and cleaned
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of parsley leaves
- 1 spring onion sliced
- 1,5 tablespoon of mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of french mustard
- 2 anchovy
- Marinate fish in lemon juice.
- Brush with oil and grill 8 minutes, flip side and grill another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place all the salsa ingredients and mix in food processor.
- Serve grilled fish topped with salsa verde.
- It's good match with grilled polenta.