- 2 salmon fillets
- 300g butterbeans
- 2 avocados
- A handful of mixed salad leaves of your choice - I used rocket, watercress and spinach
- 1 tbsp tarragon
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Bit of olive oil
- Brush the fillets with the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Grill for about 10 minutes until it's nice and pink.
- Meanwhile, very gently heat the butterbeans and avocados - careful not to overheat, you just want it warm. Mash it up and mix in the tarragon.
- Sit the mash on a bed of salad and rest the salmon on top.