: Grinder, Knife, Chopping board, Measuring spoons
- Marinate pork with soya sauce and salt, leave for at least 10 minutes
- Turn grill oven to high heat and grill pork until well done (do not leave till it is too dry. I grill one side for 10 minutes then turn and grill for another 10 minutes.)
- While waiting for the pork, make the spicy lemon sauce.
- Grind garlic and chillies, remove from grinder and put in a small bowl
- Put sugar, fish sauce, lemon juice, sugar and pickled garlic syrup. Then mix well.
- Once pork is cooked, chop it into smaller slices for serving
- Serve pork with spicy lemon dip, present with boiled egg and any of vegetables.