- 1 orange for 1/2 cup of juice
- 1/4 cup of sake
- 2 table spoons of honey
- 2 table spoons of Yuzu kosho
- 1 table spoon of soy sauce
- 1 table spoon of potato starch
- 2 tab;e spoons of water
- coriander leaves of garnish
- slices of lemon for garnish
- Mix Ponzu ingredients in a small pot, bring to boil, reduce liquid by quater, add potato starch mixed with water.
- Rub fillet with 2 spoons of sauce and marinate overnight.
- Brush skin side of salmon with Ponzu.
- Grill about 5 min in preheated oven, in 180 degrees.
- Flip side salmon and brush with sauce, grill another 7 min.
- Served garnished with lemon slices and coriander leaves.