- Bunch of spinach.
- 5 tbsp Roasted sesame seeds.
- Some sugar to taste.
- 3 Tablespoons of sesame oil.
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Roasted sesame seeds.
- Green onions for garnish, chopped.
- Take the spinach and put it in a pot of boiling water. Drench it in a few seconds then remove.
- Drain from pot, run under cold water a few times, squeezing the spinach.
- In a mortar, grind the roasted sesame seeds with the pestle. Add the sesame oil, soy sauce and sugar in the mortar.
- Put it with spinach and toss. Add some sesame seeds on top and green onions for a lovely garnish.