- 1/2 batch of gnocchi (see the previous recipe)
- 100 grams of smoked, pork sausage
- 1 onion
- 200 grams of spinach
- 200 grams of colourful, cherry tomatoes
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of basil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- grated parmesan
- Heat oil in the frying pan, fry onion, add sausage, add tomatoes and spinach, fry about 3 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- Reheat gnocchi couple of minutes, pour in vegetable & sausage sauce. Fry about 5 min.
- Sprinkle with pepper and basil, mix well.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.