- Soak the noodles in tap water and set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Chop coriander and basil and set aside.
- Thinly slice the onion, mince garlic, grate ginger, grate carrot coarsely and slice snow peas into matchsticks or slivers.
- Roughly cut glass noodles into 3-inch lengths with kitchen scissors. Drain noodles in a colander. Set aside.
- Heat canola oil on high until oil starts to shimmer, but not smoke. Add onion, fry until translucent. Add garlic and ginger and fry until garlic just turns golden.
- Add carrot and snow peas and stir fry for 30 seconds. Add sauce and mix for another 30 senconds.
- Add noodles and toss to coat all the noodles in the sauce.
- Top with coriander and basil garnish and serve.
Serves 4-6*optional: Add handfuls of beansprouts and enoki mushrooms with the noodles for extra crunchy goodness