Please excuse the dark picture. I was too ravenous and didn't realize the flash didn't go off until after I devoured the food.
- Marinate the shrimp in corn starch and a little oil for 15-20 minutes.
- Blanch broccoli in boiling water for 30-45 seconds, plunge in to cold water and then dry.
- Heat your wok until very hot (with oil), add ginger and stir for a few seconds.
- Add green onions and stir briefly.
- Add shrimp
- When shrimp are roughly half done, toss broccoli in.
- When shrimp is almost done, put oyster sauce, rice wine, sesame oil and sugar in. Stir for a few seconds to coat and serve.