- 6 pcs medium yukon gold potatoes (diced)
- 8 strips of bacon
- 4 pcs romaine lettuce
- 1 medium red onion ( fine chopped)
- 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 boiled eggs ( cut 4pcs each)
- black pepper
- Place patatoes in a large pot, boil with water,cover it till 2 inches abovethe surface of potatoes.
- Salt the water, bring it to boiled over medium heat. continue cooking till potatoes is soft. Drain water, pierced with fork.
- Cook bacon in a skillet with medium heat till bacon become crispy.
- Once crispy, place on a paper towel, crumble into small pieces.
- Pour off a side rendered fat, leave 1/4 cup in the pan.
- Add onion and romaine lettuce, cook till soft.
- Mix vinegar, sugar, stir untill well combine, pour into potatoes, stir again
- Add black pepper, bacon,eboiled eggs ,onion and romaine lettuce, mix well.
- Serve when hot.