My mom makes the BESSST ribs EVER. Everytime a new person tries her ribs, they're wanting it back for more. :p It's actually quite simple to make, and awfully tasty you want seconds! If you don't own a pressure cooker, parboil 'em.
- Put the water and ribs in pressure cooker, with S&P. Pressure cook for about 45 minutes or more, until the meat is very tender.
- Remove from the pressure cooker, then lay it on a broiling sheet in your oven. Set the oven to about 375 F.
- Brush the BBQ sauce of your choice on the ribs. Put it in the oven for a good 20 minutes or so, until your desired meat-softness.
- Remove from oven and consume, if you want a saucier, more messier ribs, add more BBQ sauce.
- Enjoy by itself or with rice. nom nom.