I invented this tonight from a few bits and pieces I had lying around the kitchen. Turned out to be delicious!
- Fry off the mushrooms in olive oil and add the garlic part way through. About 5 mins should do.
- At the same time, soft poach an egg.
- With ~1 minute to go, add the slices of brie to the mushrooms and allow them to go soft.
- Spoon the mushrooms and gooey brie into a pitta bread. You can make the pitta stand upright for presentation's sake by cutting the bottom off and opening it out into an oval.
- Sit the poached egg on top of the mushrooms.
- Garnish with parsley.