- 2 sticks (1/2 pound) butter, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper
- 2 T dried or chopped fresh parsley
This is so good with any kind of bread, and so diversified for breakfast, lunch, dinner, even snack!!!
1. Place the butter in a bowl and cream with a wooden spoon or spatula. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
2. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate. It can refrigerate for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 1 month.