- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 100 grams of butter
- 2 eggs
- 25 grams of fresh yeast
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 2 apples, peeled, core cut out and cubed
- 1 stalk of rhubarb, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- icing sugar
- Melt butter in a pot, add milk and sugar, mix till sugar dissolves. Cool down, add eggs and yeast mix well.
- Keep it over night or minimum 6 hours.
- Add flour, knead dough.
- Transfer dough into baking tray, sprinkle with fruits and cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven about 1 hour, till golden brown (180 C degrees).
- Cake is done when wooden stick in it comes out clean.
- Serve sprinkled with icing sugar.