1/2 cup parsley, chopped
1/2 cup mint, chopped
1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup Pecorino Romano
1/3 cup olive oil
Zest of 1/2 lemon, minced
Juice of 1 lemon
1 shallot, minced
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon milk
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 package Buitoni Riserva Wild Mushroom Angnolotti
2 tablespoons butter
1. Add lemon juice, zest, parsley, mint, pine nuts, half of garlic and olive oil in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Salt to taste and set aside.
2. In a shallow pan, heat remaining garlic and shallots in butter. Lower heat and add cream. Stir to combine.
3. Add pesto, stir and allow to cook over very low heat.
4. As sauce cooks, start heating a layer of grapeseed oil in a large pan.
5. As oil heats, whisk the egg with milk. In a separate bowl, mix the red pepper flakes into the breadcrumbs. Dip ravioli in egg wash, coating both sides. Dredge in breadcrumbs.
6. Once oil is hot, lay ravioli in and cook until brown, approx. 2 minutes on each side.
7. Serve ravioli with pesto cream sauce. Sprinkle with a little extra lemon zest, chopped parsley, mint and cheese.