- Garlics cloves, chopped x 3
- Rice vermicelli, 200 gms,
- Bok Choy, cut into
- Medium or large prawns devined, 8 pieces
- Chicken slices, 50 gms
- Tofu cut into smaller cubes
- Shitake mushroom sliced x 3
- Fried garlics
- Coriander and spring onions
- Light soy sauce, 2 tsp
- Sesame Oil, 1 tsp
- Cooking oil, 1 tbsp
- Soak the rice vermicelli in cool water for 10 min.
- Soak shitake mushrooms in hot water for 10 min, press dry and sliced
- Give the tofu cubes a quick stir till golden brown and set aside.
- Heat oil till hot and sautee the chopped garlics until they start to go slightly brown, add the chicken slices, prawns and shitake mushroom.
- Add in the rice vermicelli, bok choy and then the tofu.
- Add light soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper and salt.
- Garnish with corianders, spring onions and fried garlics.