- 4 filets of white fish
- 1/2 pound plus 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable or grapeseed oil
- all-purpose flour
- 2 bananas, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 large lemons
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Season the fish filets with salt and pepper, then lightly flour. In a skillet, heat the oil and 2 tablespoons of butter. Saute the fish until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Saute the banana pieces very lightly (just until they have some color). Place a banana half atop each filet.
- Saute the red bell pepper and tomato, then add the remaining 1/2 pound of butter. Let cook until the butter has a hazelnut color, then add the parsley and the juice from the 2 lemons.
- Pour the butter mixture over the fish filets. Garnish with lemon slices.