- 250 grams of fresh or frozen spinach in leaves
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 100 grams of whole wheat flour
- 3 tea spoons of baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of oil
- 200 ml of milk
- 250 grams of feta cheese, cubed
- If you use fresh spinach, cook it in lightly salted water, 5 min and chop.
- Sift flours and baking powder and salt, mix.
- In separate bowl mix eggs, oil and milk and whip it together with food processor.
- Add bit by bit flour till you receive uniform and smooth dough.
- Add spinach and feta, mix gently.
- Put dough into muffin baking tray.
- Bake about 25 min till muffins are golden brown, in preheated oven, in 180 C degrees.