- 2,5 cup of wheat flour
- 1 egg, whisked
- pinch of salt
- 0,5 - 0,7 cup of warm water
- 1 cup of cooked buckwheat
- 1/2 zucchini, grated
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 100 grams of feta, cubed
- dash of black pepper
- dried tomatoes shreds
- avocado oil
- Sift flour, add whipped egg, salt and oil, mix well.
- Add water, bit by bit, knead dough till it will be uniform, soft and supple.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of oil and fry spring onion and garlic, add zucchini, after 3 minutes and buckwheat. When it warms up add feta and black pepper. Mix well and cool down.
- Divide dough in two. Roll out first part (about 2 mm thickness). Cut out circle put 1 tea spoon of stuffing fold in half and close edges.
- Repeat with remaining dough and stuffing.
- Steam dumplings about 10 minutes.
- Serve sprinkle with dried tomatoes shreds, crushed cashews and avocado oil.