- 180 grams of wheat flour
- 60 grams of cold butter, sliced
- 5-6 table spoons of buttermilk or kefir
- 1/2 of fennel, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 eggs, whipped
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 grams of cottage cheese
- 1 table spoon of pesto
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 tea spoon of white pepper
- 1 table spoon of oil
- Knead flour with butter till the butter is equally mixed with flour with no big butter chunks.
- Add buttermilk or kefir to knead uniformed dough. Do not prolong it, too much warm emitted by your hands may spoil shortcrust pastry.
- Place it in a fridge for minimum 30 min.
- Meanwhile, fry fennel and zucchini for couple of minutes. Then remove from the heat and let it cool down.
- Mix eggs, with milk and cottage cheese, add nutmeg and white pepper, mix well.
- Take out the dough from the fridge, roll out, place into baking tray.
- Bake 15 min in preheated oven in 180 C degrees.
- Take out from the oven, smear with pesto, cover with fennel and zucchini, pour over the egg & milk mixture.
- Bake another 20 min.