- 2 chicken brest, sliced
- 1/2 of yellow bell pepper, cubbed
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 big fennel bulb, sliced
- 1 and 1/2 cup of cream
- 1 tea spoon of ground white pepper
- 1 tea spoon of nutmeg
- 2 table spoons of mix herbs (parsley, dill, cow-parsley, borage, sorrel, cress, oregano, basil)
- 1 table spoon of oil
- 300 grams of tri colour penne
- Cook noodles according to instruction on the package.
- Heat oil, add chicken, fry till done, add onion and pepper, fry 4 min.
- Add fennel, fry 4 min with cover over the frying pan.
- Remove from heat pour in cream, mix well, add nutmeg, white pepper and herbs.
- Return to low heat, add cooked penne, mix with sauce and keep in low heat for 3 min.