- 6 bananas, cut into thick slices
- 5 tablespoons butter (use real butter for best result)
- 1 large onion cut into rings
- 3 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs (purchase the prepared dried breadcrumbs - it's convenient and they're exactly what you need).
1. Fry the bananas in the butter until golden brown then remove the bananas from the butter.
2. Fry the onion rings in the same butter.
3. Add the bananas back in, along with the breadcrumbs and brown. Don't let it get too dry.
4. Add more butter if necessary. The crumbs should be coated with butter, but light and loose. Serve hot.