- Clean the chicken very well: Remove gizzards, excess skin, and wash under running cold water until it runs clear.
- Pat dry the chicken using disposable towels.
- Cut the lemons in quarters and set aside.
- Put chicken in the slow cooker, breast side up.
- Squeeze the lemon pieces over the chicken so it is covered with the lemon juice and save the lemon skins.
- Put the lemons skins inside the chicken.
- Gently smoother the chicken skin with the adobo.
- Cook for 6 hours in low temperature or 3 hours in high temperature.
Note: This is a great way for preparing chicken for sandwhiches and salads. Enjoy! :)