- Slice the beef at angle so you get quite a wide piece, and then pound it with a mallet to make it flat and thin.
- Marinade the beef with yakiniku sauce, and leave it in the fridge for few hours or overnight.
- Cut the spring onions into mini batons, and cut the enoki roughly the same size as well.
- To assemble, place the spring onions and enoki on the marinated beef slice, and roll. They should stick together and not fall apart, using toothpick helps to keep them together while being cooked.
- Pan fry them until golden brown.
I serve them as is with no sauce on top coz they already taste good. If you want some sauce on top, I think ponzu shoyu or tonkotsu sauce will taste good with it.Serve with steaming white rice...yummmm.....