- 1 egg, yolk and white separated
- 1/4 of onion, cubed
- 1/3 cup of spinach, washed and drained, cut into 1 inch sections
- 1/4 cup of grated carrot
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 sheet of nori
- Cut nori in half.
- Heat oil, fry carrot, about 1 minute, whisk yolk with 1 teaspoon of water, pour in, fry like an omellet.
- When done, remove and arrange on one piece of nori.
- Fry onion, add spinach, whisk egg white, pour in, remove from pan and arrange on the top of remaining nori.
- Place yolk on nori at the top of white omellet.
- Roll using sushi mat.
- Cut into 1,5 cm thick sections.