- 2 1/4 cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups of raw sugar
- 3/4 cups of brown sugar
- 1 cup of dry-roasted edamame de-filmed
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1. melt butter in pan on low heat, remove
2. mix butter with sugar, salt, baking soda, vanilla and then eggs.
3. mix in flour gradually
4. mix in chocolate and edamame
5. cover bowl and store in fridge for an hour
After an hour, preheat oven to 375 deg F
Spoon 2 tablespoon balls onto greased cookie sheet
and cook on center rack for 12-15 minutes.
Take out of oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
(I used whole wheat white flour, organic eggs, sugar and butter, and grain sweetened chocolate chips)