- 50 gr butter
- 500 gr chicken breast
- 1 large onion
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- 3 tsp honey
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 dl chicken broth
- Melt the butter in a large pan while dicing the chicken breasts. Maintain large pieces (3-5 cm)
- Brown the chicken in the butter for about 4 minutes (turn them to get an even, golden crust)
- Chop onion in large pieces (or rings if you prefer), peel ginger and cut in small pieces.
- Add onion and ginger to the chicken. Stir regularly for about 2 minutes
- add the honey and soy sauce (carefully - it will splatter) and leave on high fire for about 1 more minute
- Lower the fire and add the chicken broth. Simmer for 10 minutes
Serve with pasta.